About the programme
- Training will be provided via lectures, live demonstrations and hands-on training.
- Accommodation is generally available at Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital.
- Attachment is subject to approval of the Programme Director and receipt of full payment of attachment fees upon confirmation of the applicant's acceptance.
- Overseas fellows will be responsible for their medical health insurance coverage in Hong Kong and their own expenses on accommodation, subsistence and travel during their period of attachment.
- Applications should be made in advance before the intended date of attachment.
How to apply
You can either complete the online application form, or download and complete the Application Form, and submit with supporting documents (i.e. your CV, copies of proof of identity (Passport Copy / Driving Licence) and relevant qualifications (including practicing certificates & registration) to:
Minimal Access Surgery Training Centre
Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital
3 Lok Man Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
(Attn: Ms. Desiree Chan)
Applications will be processed when the above-mentioned items have all been received.
For enquiries, please contact: Tel : (852) 2595 6362
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org